- Our present areas of work include: innovative residential design, architecture, engineering services & interior design.
- Preference will be given to SemesterVII, VIII, IX & X for a minimum of 5-6 months. Any other lower semesters or lesser times periods will not be considered. Also preference to Architecture &/or Planning students over interior and landscaping students.
- We only use computer aided drafting, no manual drafting on drawing boards, so knowledge of AutoCAD, any 3-D program (or any other drawing programs) is mandatory. Certain level of expertise in either making working drawings, presentation drawings, physical model making or report writing, etc will be expected
- You will be working on 2 or 3 projects. You will visit sites frequently. Photographing sites, working with site people, meeting clients, preparing and monitoring site and project progress will be the part of your assignment.
- being able to ride a motorbike or bicycle will be helpful. If you have your own 2-wheeler, it is encouraged that you bring it along for site visits. The office will provide petrol expenses
- Students with laptops are encouraged to bring them along so as not burden the office workstations.
- Dedication, commitment towards office work, full presence in the office is expected from the students. Students are encouraged to participate in the various activities but not at the cost of office work.
- Once confirmed the student is expected to inform if she/he cannot come for any reason. Failing to do so will result in reporting to the HOD of the respective school or department. Swapping offices without informing will also result in the same.